Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hilarious aspects of my existence in Auckland.

purgatory.



boobies.
more inspirational mirror messages



This isn't really very hilarious, none of this is actually; the purpose of this post is to everyone who may possess some steven-witties. If you have time, send some of them to me and I'll post them with additional comments. I will acknowledge the archives from whence they come.



This stops me from becoming a vampire, which I am.
I don't like to sparkle in public.




I write inspirational messages on my mirrors along with my shopping and "to do" lists.



Are YOUR eyelids attractive enough? do they need to be doubled?

Hannah and I went into the disabled toilets of the I-max theatre and put them on. We got some wolf-whistles.



This is what media makes you look at for extended periods of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment